O V E R V I E W :
Transform tired, calloused feet with this nourishing, refreshing blend of pumice stone + shea butter + peppermint.
K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S :
SHEA BUTTER: A deeply penetrating, rich moisturizer. Naturally high in vitamins A, E, + F, shea butter helps soothe, hydrate, and balance your skin. Offering deep conditioning and protection as well as healing, anti-inflammatory, and rejuvenating properties.
COCONUT OIL: Helps our skin retain moisture, promotes cellular health, aids in tissue repair, and is essential for healthy feeling and looking skin.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Provides a lovely cooling sensation as well as stimulates circulation in tired, sore feet.
The Good Hippie P R O M I S E :
- PURE + NATURAL. Absolutely no useless fillers, artificial ingredients, animal products, parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, coloring, dyes, or harmful preservatives.
- KIND + PEACEFUL. Our products are vegan and no animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients.
- SUSTAINABLE + ETHICAL. We carefully source our raw materials and packaging with a sense of responsibly to and utmost respect of Mother Earth.
D E T A I L S:
- Packaged in a reusable 4oz glass jar.
- TO USE: With a clean/dry hand or spoon, scoop a small amount of scrub out of the container and massage into feet. Allow to sit on skin for a few moments. Breathe deeply. Feel tranquility and calm. Rinse clean. For best results, follow with nourishing butter.
C O M P L E T E I N G R E D I E N T L I S T: pumice stone, dead sea salt, french green clay, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cocos nucifera (coconut oil)*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, copernica cerifera (caranauba) wax*, tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO), rosmarinus officialis (rosemary leaf) extract*, vegetable glycerine, essential oils of: melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree)*, menthe piperita (peppermint)*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*