Jess Franks' use of exhilaratingly bold colors and visually interesting composition will make this Australian National Park painting an unforgettable sight! This canvas wall art is proudly printed in the USA using the coveted giclée method. These artworks are eye-catching and made with the highest quality inks, resulting in unmatched, beautiful designs that last for years.
Canvas Wall Art is hand-stretched over a 1.5” all-natural sustainable wood frame and printed with environmentally friendly GreenGuard inks. Each canvas is gallery wrapped around the sides and secured to the back of the wooden frame, providing a finished edge that is ready to hang.
- All Canvas Wall Art and Art Prints are printed in the Giclee method for great clarity, brilliant colors, and depth that last for years.
- Canvas Wall Art is printed on premium quality artist’s canvas and hand-stretched over a 1.5” sustainable wood frame, using Greenguard inks.
- Non-toxic inks stay brilliantly colored for years and our canvas wall art inks are Greenguard Gold and UL Environment Energy verified
- Canvas Wall Art is gallery wrapped with image wrapping around the side edges
- A sawtooth or wire hanger (depending on the size of art) is attached for easy hanging.
- Artist biography information is included on the back of each piece.
- Can be cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- Dimension Options: Small 10" x 14" or Large 14" x 18"
*All Art Work is Custom Order and ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for shipping.